Monday, November 15, 2010

14 Days

14 Days until Ryder is 2 years old...

I wasn't going to make a blog tonight, but something blogworthy happened. I was sitting on the recliner with Ryder in my lap. We were getting ready for bedtime looking at one of his books when he did the sweetest thing. He turned to me, gave me a big hug, laid his head on my chest and said "Lub (love) you Mommy." That just melted my heart. So I got out my camera and took some pics of my little sweetie so I could post this blog. He has said love you before but only with coaching from J or myself, so this is the first time he's said it all on his own.

Enjoy these pics. I think they're super cute! !






1 comment:

  1. SO sweet and hard to believe these little sweeties have grown so fast! I know I am trying to enjoy each moment because they go too quick!

    ReplyDelete